You Have The Power to Save a Life... Are YOU Ready?





I spent four hours this week in a CPR Re-certification class. Though I have not ever had the opportunity to perform CPR on a person, I was reminded of the importance of knowing exactly what to do should an emergency situation present itself. 

For me, working in the security and public safety industry is about life safety. I have the power to save some one's life whether by installing life safety devices in a home or business, educating individuals on life saving tips, and finally being able to perform life saving skills in the event of an emergency.

The American Red Cross and the American Heart Association are just two of the many community organizations in your area that provide training courses for certification.

I love what I do because I have the power to save lives. I'm ready... are you?





Comments

Popular Posts